Servings: 8-10 Large Pancakes
Author: Foodeva Marsay/Marriam Sayed
1 and ½ cup milk
1 Cup Cake Flour
Pinch of Salt
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
* Whisk well the milk and eggs
* Add the sugar and continue whisking
* Add the Sifted dry Ingredients and whisk well to break up lumps
* Lastly whisk in the melted butter until a smooth batter forms
TIPS BY FOODEVA MARSAY
Pour pancake batter from a Spouted Vessel, like a Jug, for easier pouring onto pan.
* Fry on a lightly greased pan until browned on both sides.
Serving Option for Pancake Cake :
* When all the pancakes are ready, stack together using 1-2 Teaspoon Nutella, heated gently to make spreading easier.
* decorate with fresh fruits, I used Strawberries and Banana, drizzled with a little more Nutella and a dusting of Icing Sugar.