Virgin Strawberry Pear Daiquiri
Recipe credit: Ruhana EbrahimPicture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:800g Strawberries (cut up),Juice of ½ - 1 big lime,2 juicy pears (cut up),1 litre coconut water (with flesh in water),Sugar and large strawberries for garnish.
1. Blend all of the above together and refrigerate.
2. Take the squeezed lime and rub onto the rim of glasses.
3. In a flat bowl pour in some ordinary white sugar. Take the lime rubbed glasses and roll the rims flat down into the sugar till it coats the rim.
4. Place crushed ice at bottom of glasses.
5. Pour the chilled juice on top of ice. Cut strawberries lengthwise towards the stem halfway and place on rim of glasses. Serve cold.