1 1⁄2 packets tennis biscuits, crushed
45 g butter, melted
1⁄2 cup castor sugar
1⁄2 cup fresh cream
150 g dark chocolate, melted
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tub plain Lancewood cream cheese
1. Mix the biscuits with the butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
2. Press into a 18cm springform cake tin and place in fridge.
3. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Add the cocoa powder & cooled melted chocolate.
5. Blend well and set aside.
6. Beat the cream cheese smooth, then add remaining sugar to cream cheese & beat together.
7. Fold chocolate mixture into cream cheese and mix well.
8. Spread the filling onto the crust.
9. Garnish with chocolate curls/ shards/ balls etc.
10. Refrigerate 2-3hrs, then serve.