Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:Dough:2 cups self raising flour1 cup greek yoghurtPinch salt
Filling:1 tub Lancewood plain cream cheese, 500g Rump steak strips,1 teaspoon salt,1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder,⅓ bottle Spur's bbq sauce,1 tablespoon red ginger garlic masala,1 teaspoon mustard powder,1 tablespoon brown vinegar,2 onions (sliced rings, fried),2 green peppers (julienned and grilled), Sliced gouda cheese, 1 roll mutton polony (sliced),dried mixed herbs.
1. Cook steak with masala, spices, vinegar and sauce until tender (adding water if needed) leaving steak saucy.
2. Fry onions till golden.
3. Grill peppers.
4. Make the base binding the flour and yoghurt by hand. The dough will be sticky and very soft. Clean your hands and neaten the dough into a nice ball by rubbing some oil on your hands and then shaping dough.
5. On a floured surface roll out the dough to the size of pan you are using. I used a 60cm round pot lid.
6. Grease the tray with Spray 'and Cook and then place the dough gently onto it.
7. Make a small hole in the center. Then make 8 slits to the size of a teacup saucer.
8. Then spoon on cream cheese after tge slits 2cm before edge of dough. Then sprinkle the steak strips, sprinkle on fried onions, then grilled peppers, sliced cheese and sliced polony.
9. Fold over cut dough pieces, tucking and pressing together under edge of pizza base.
10. Bake in 180 degree C preheated oven until the bottom of (dough) base has started to slightly brown, cheese has melted and the top is golden.