Ruhana's Aurora Chicken Fettuccini
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahimPic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1kg chicken fillet (cubed)1 teaspoon salt¼ teaspoon lemon/black pepper1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder1 tablespoon ground garlic1 teaspoon ground green chillies1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)1 punnet button mushrooms (sliced)1 tablespoon lemon juicePinch paprikaPinch salt¼ teaspoon dhana jeerloo powder¼ teaspoon dried oregano1 green pepper (cubed/ julienned)
1 sachet All Joy tomato & herb pasta sauce 2 green chillies (slit)1 teaspoon paprika1 tablespoon ground garlic¼ teaspoon saltFew sprigs thyme/ 1 teaspoon dried thyme250ml box long life Fresh cream
500g Fettuccini pastaGrated parmesan/pecorino romano cheese
1. Cook chicken in above till just done.
2. Heat ghee (Clarified butter), add mushrooms and lemon juice. Sauté mushrooms with spices and then add green pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Add garlic, cream, chillies and spices to pasta sauce and cook for 5 minutes till thickened. This makes the aurora sauce.
4. Mix together chicken, aurora sauce, mushrooms and peppers.
5. Boil fettuccini pasta in salted water till al-dente (should have a little chewiness to it when bitten).
6. Mix together aurora chicken sauce with pasta.
7. Serve with some grated parmesan cheese.