Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 tray Khan's mini patties
1 tray Pastry Delights mama pies cut pastry
Red chutney (savoury dip)
1. Line a large baking tray with foil.
2. Place down 14 pastry pieces, smooth on some chutney.
3. Place on uncooked patties and more chutney.
4. Cut sliced cheese to slice of patties. (I used even the off cuts to place on patties).
5. Close pie with another piece of pastry.
6. Brush with egg and sprinkle sesame seeds.
7. I added a small little piece of fresh dill onto the top pastry for flavor & color.
8. Freezer suitable now.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 200degC for +/-35min.
10. Allow to cool for few minutes before serving.