1 cup cake flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 tablespoon sugar ½ cup milk 1 egg 2 tablespoons oil 1 cup water or more Pinch of salt
Sift cake flour and baking powder. In a separate bowl mix milk, egg & water. Pour into cake flour mix whisk till smooth and is liquid in consistency so it's easy to pour. On a non stick pan drizzle some oil. Pour batter over. Once cooked flip over and cook on other side. Serve with syrup of your choice or Nutella or cinnamon and sugar. Lovely with berries. I spread caramel treat, bananas & piped whipped cream. Closed pancake and piped cream, drizzled caramel and topped with a banana. For the Nutella I spread #nutella on pancake, strawberries and closed. Also drizzled Nutella over and chopped strawberries.
1. Sprinkle pancakes Add 2 tablespoons sprinkles to batter. Serve with cream or ice cream.
2. Cardamom crepes Add ½ teaspoon cardamon powder to batter.
3. Blueberry pancakes Add some blueberries into batter. Serve with yogurt
4. Chocolate Chip pancakes Add choc chips to batter. Serve with cream and melted chocolate.
5. Pecan & cinnamon pancakes Add chopped pecan nuts to batter and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stack pancakes and some butter on top of hot pancakes. Drizzle some golden syrup over and chopped pecans.
6. Cheesecake crepes Add some crumbled tennis biscuits or digestive biscuits to batter. Once cook spoon filling in the middle and fold over. For filling whip 250ml cream Beat 1 small tub cream cheese. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese. On your crepe sprinkle some crumbled tennis biscuits. Pipe filling over. Sprinkle chopped strawberries. Fold over. Enjoy. ......