2 tablespoon sugar.
2 tablespoon oil.
2 teaspoon salt.
2 cups hot water.
4 ½ - 5 cups flour.
2 tablespoon yeast.
1. In a large bowl comb half the flour with salt,sugar and yeast.
2. Add water and oil.
3. Keep adding flour until all the flour is incorporated into a dough and forms a ball.
4. Turn out dough onto a floured surface and knead for several minutes until you have a soft dough that's no longer sticky.
5. Cover dough in a bowl and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
6. Form into small balls about 3 doz.
7. Top each ball with a cube of cheese (cheddar).
8. Pinch dough around the cube of cheese to seal.
9. Allow to rise on greased baking pqn for ½ hour.
10 bake @ 180' for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately brush with melted butter mixed with garlic powder or garlic salt
INFO & TIPS
For 3 doz buns I used about 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. If double this recipe don't double the yeast cause its enough