Good Old Potato Salad
Author: Foodeva Marsay
4 - 5 large potatoes
• Peel, Cube into large cubes and boil until tender in salted water.
• when done strain excess water and add to a large enough dish to mix rest of ingredients in.
2 Extra Large Eggs
• Boil for approximately 10 minutes
• when done grate the eggs using a fine side of a grater/zester
½ Cup Mayonnaise (less or more according to preference, I used a lite version)
½ a red onion finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Chopped fresh Parsley/Coriander
Chopped Jalapeño (Optional)
● Add all ingredients, But just Half the Grated Eggs, to a large dish, And gently mix through so all the Mayonnaise is absorbed.
● I usually add a little more Mayonnaise as the potatoes tend to "absorb" a lot of it while resting. We don't want too dry a Potato Salad.
● season well with salt and ground black pepper.
● Serve topped onto a platter, and add the other half of the Grated boiled eggs on top. Deco the sides of potato salad platter with leafy greens to add colour.
● Another grind of Black Pepper right on top and little more chopped Parsley finishes of this salad👌
● Serve at room temperature.