Hake Crouton Casserole
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Hake fillet scraps/ 1kg hake fillet
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
2 teaspoon ground green chillies
2 large tomatoes (sliced/diced)
1 large onion (sliced in rings)
1 tablespoon thyme
Few slices bread/ 6 hot dog rolls (cut into croutons)
1. Make a rub with ingredients and marinate fish.
2. Place in a greased oven dish.
3. Place over tomatoes and onions.
4. Sprinkle thyme and place on croutons.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30min, then uncover and allow bread to crispen.