Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1⁄2 - 1 satchet KFC zinger spice
1 cup self raising flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon dried rough red chillies
1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 kg chicken wings
3 Eggs (beaten)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a dish.
2. Dip wings in egg, then flour mix, then repeat.
3. Place in fridge to firm whilst heating oil.
4. Deep fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Alternatively- bake chicken at 180deg for 20-30min until golden and crispy.