Rec cred: ruhana ebrahimPic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:½ - 1 sachet KFC zinger spice1 cup self raising flour½ teaspoon salt2 teaspoon dried rough red chillies1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning1 teaspoon onion powder1 kg chicken wings3 Eggs (beaten)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a dish.
2. Dip wings in egg, then flour mix, then repeat.
3. Place in fridge to firm whilst heating oil.
4. Deep fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Alternatively- bake chicken at 180deg for 20-30min until golden and crispy.