3 tablespoon Oil
4 Chicken Fillets, Sliced
1 Yellow Pepper, Sliced
1 Red Pepper, Sliced
1 Green Pepper, Sliced
1 Onion, Sliced
1 Punnet Mushrooms, Sliced
1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
Salt and Pepper to taste
1⁄2 teaspoon Aromat
1 green chilly, finely sliced
3 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
1 tablespoon Crushed red chillies
1 tablespoon Ground Jeera (cumin)
5 Cups Milk
4 Cups Penne
1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic, and aromat; fry in oil till golden brown. Remove from pot when done.
2. Add all the veggies to the pot and fry till onions are translucent.
3. Add chicken back in with all the spices, stirring till all the veggies and chicken are well coated.
4. Add the milk and pasta to the pot. Let boil, stir every few minute to ensure that the pasta does not stick. Cook till pasta is done and sauce has thickened takes about 15minutes.
5. switch of the heat. Add cheese and mix till meted.
INFO / TIPS
I used macaroni instead of penne was still amazing.