Recipe credit: WhatsApp Groups
Picture credit: Fatima A Latif
Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
1. 1 cup of milk & 1 cup water
2. 1 & ½ tablespoons of crushed barley, (coarse barley flour)
3. Honey to sweeten -
1. Put the water in a pot on med heat and add in the barley flour.
2. Cook for about 15 minutes. Constantly stir to avoid lumpiness.
3. The mixture will thicken a bit.
4. Add in milk and dates and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Sweeten with honey and serve.
5. Make intention of acting upon a Sunnat.
If you wish you may add badaam pista (pistachio nuts) ect
- cook the barley for longer