5 cups cake flour
2 teaspoon. salt
1⁄4 cup white sugar
1 packet. instant dry yeast (fast rising)
1 cup oil
1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
1. Sift flour & salt
2. Stir in the sugar.
3. Add the instant dry yeast.
4. Combine the liquid ingredients &
beat with an egg beater.
5. Add the liquid ingredients (must be
tepid) to the dry ingredients.
6. Knead the dough in the Kenwood or
magimix until soft & smooth.
7. Place dough in a lrg. tupperware
that has been greased with oil.
8.Allow dough to rise until double in
bulk , in a warm place.
9. Once dough has risen , knead again
in the Kenwood.
10. Use dough as desired , for rolls &
buns , shape into rolls , place on a
greased baking tray.Cover with an oiled
plastic , allow to rise.
11. Brush lightly with egg & bake @
180*C until golden brown.
butter/margarine , or brush oil onto
hot rolls , cover with a paper towel
until rolls have cooled.
INFO / TIPS
Versatility:can be used for the
ffg.purposes - 1.rolls/buns
2. pizza bases
3. pita pockets
6. meat filled rolls(magic buns)
7. twist bread
NB: TRIED & TESTED