1. Place butternut and sweet potato pieces on an oven tray and bake for 15min on 180degC.
2. Mix balsamic and sweet chilli sauce, drizzle half of the mixture onto veg and place under hot oven grill to caramelize and charr.
3. Remove from oven. Cut sweet potato & butternut into smaller pieces.
4. Cube avo and toss with pinch salt and lemon.
5. Mix dressing and leave aside.
6. Layer down lettuce, then charred veg.
7. Place on avo.
8. Then drizzle over remainder sweet chilli sauce.
9. Place over coriander, feta and cashews.
10. Dollop over sour cream dressing and sprinkle oregano.