4 large potatoes, chopped into large cubes, washed & steamed
¼ cup fresh milk
250g Clover Fresh Sour Cream
100g soften salted butter
½ cup tangy mayonnaise
2 teaspoon milled himalayan rough salt or normal salt
2 teaspoon black milled pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
¼ cuo finely chopped fresh rosemary
½ cup finely chopped fresh spring onions or chives
½ teaspoon dried oreganum
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1. Wash, chop & steam potatoes until soft.
2. Using a masher, mash potatoes together with butter & milk until smooth. (Tip: if the mash still has small lumps, use an electric beater to mix the mash for a silky smooth texture!)
3. Add all the herbs & spices & fold in.
4. Add the mayonnaise & fold in.
5. Lastly whisk the sour cream until creamy & firm & fold carefully into the mash until completely combined.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs. This mash can be served with hot garlic bread or used as a spread on whole wheat crackers at a cocktail party.
INFO & TIPS
Impress your guests with this simple yet differently versatile & healthy mash.
Mash pops: make small ping pong size mash balls & refrigerate for up to 2 hours until stiff. Coat with beaten egg, roll in breadcrumbs & fry in oil. Serve with sweet chilli sauce. Serve mash balls on a tooth pick or cocktail stick garnished with fresh pineapple.