1. Heat oil in pot.
2. Marinate chicken in above and add to pot.
3. Cook till done & leave saucy.
4. Shred chicken and allow to cool.
5. Make a soft dough, roll out on floured surface.
6. Cut out shapes, one for top and one for bottom.
7. Spoon cooled filling into center.
8. Brush egg around the edge of dough.
9. Place over top piece of dough and seal.
10. Brush egg over and sprinkle poppy seeds.
11. Place in breheated oven at 180degC and bake till golden.
12. Serve with savoury dip.
Note: This can be made with mince or shredded steak as well. Can be placed in foil cups for easier handling.