I have my own business,i spend approx an hour and half a day preparing my meal.so i love easy pizzy recipes.i love traditional cooking but u have to go wit the times....
LEBANESE CHICKEN With a side of potato wedges, yoghurt chutney, cucumber and carrots 🍗🥔🥒🥕
Pic and Recipe Credit: Zainab Dokrat (@spicyfusionkitchen @mizz_zainy)
- INGREDIENTS -
½ Chicken (cut into pieces)
2 tablespoon Green Chili Paste
2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon Crushed Garlic
1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 tablespoon Red Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Crushed Cumin
1 teaspoon Ground Coriander Seeds
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 Tomato (pureéd)
@robertsonsspice 1 tablespoon Chicken Spice
@whitecocoafood 4 tablespoon Lebanese Marinade
Salt To Taste
- METHOD -
1. Marinate your chicken in the above spices.
2. Place in a pot with 1 cup water.
3. Cook on a low heat till done, make sure there is gravy and serve.
- SERVE -
* Serve with potato wedges, yoghurt chutney, carrots and cucumbers.
* You can grill the chicken and serve with hummus as well.
24 Apr 2018