Rec cred: Hebbar's Kitchen
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
1 cup chopped ripe mango
½ cup cold milk
2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
1 scoop mango ice-cream
2 teaspoon sugar
½ cup mango cubes
4 scoops vanilla ice-cream
2 teaspoon chopped almonds
2 teaspoon chopped pistaschios
2 teaspoon chopped cashews
2 teaspoon tutti frutti
1. In a blender add 1 cup mango, milk, vanilla and mango ice-creams & sugar.
2. Blend till smooth for a thick milkshake.
3. In a long glass, add few pieces mango, then a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
4. Pour mango milkshake, leaving some space at top.
5. Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and few mango pieces.
6. Garnish with nuts & tutti frutti.
7. Serve immediately with a straw & spoon.