1 green chilli
1 small tin cream style sweetcorn
1 tablespoon butter
250ml fresh cream
4 cups water
Salt and pepper
1. Cut up onion and potatoes into big chunks and boil with the 4 cups water and chilli until cooked.
2. Liquidize the potatoes and add creamstyle sweetcorn, salt, pepper, butter and cream.
3.Heat up, top with a handful of green parsley and coriander.
1. I used 1⁄2 cup steamed frozen corn too.
2. I added a dash of dried mixed herbs & left out parsley & coriander.
3. I added 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese to soup.
4. I garnished with sour cream and spring onions.
5. I used Simba cheddar Playz chips as croutons.