1 packet Knorr white sauce
Pepper to taste
Mozarella and Chedder cheese grated.
1. Chop spinach and set aside.
2. Slice onion and fry in butter and oil.
3. Add garlic, salt and basil.
4. Add chicken and cook until soft.
5. Add spincah and cook quickly (spinach will
draw a lot of water)
6. Once cooked, strain mixture in a colander
until water is drained.
7. Make white sauce, beat in egg and add pepper.
8. Roll out pastry and place into greased muffin
9. Put one teaspoon of filling into each pastry base
and cover with cheeses.
10. Bake at 200*C for about 10mins then drop heat
to 180*C and bake for a further 5 minutes or intil
INFO / TIPS
(Makes about 48, depending on size of cutter used)