150g Dark choc
125g Butter, at room temp
75g White choc
75g Milk choc
200g Castor sugar
150g Self-raising flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1. Set oven to 180'C.
Cut a piece of nonstick baking paper a little larger than the tin ( 18 * 28 cm) then snip into corners and press the paper into the tin.
2. Half-fill a saucepan with water, bring just to the boil then turn off heat and place large bowl on top.
Break the dark choc into pieces & cut the butter into pieces on a plate, then add both to the large bowl. Leave for 5mins or so until melted.
3. Put the white & milk choc in a plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin until broken into small pieces.
4. Whisk eggs and sugar in another bowl for 5mins using an electric beater until thick & very frothy.
5. Pour the melted choc & butter mixture over the top & mix in very gently using a metal spoon.
Sift flour & bakingh powder over the top and carefully fold in.
6. Pour the mixture into the lined tin. Sprinkle the white & milk choc pieces over the top.
Bake cake for 20-25 minutes until the top is crusty & the centre still wobbles slightly. Leave to cool & harden in the tin.
7. Lift the paper & cake out of tin, remove paper & put cake on a chopping board. Cut into 18 pieces. Brownies can be stored in an airtight tin for up to 2 days.
INFO / TIPS
Serve with ice-cream or fresh cream :P