½ cup sugar
¾ cup white self-raising flour
2 tablespoon cornflour
2 tablespoon Baking Cocoa
15 g unsalted butter, melted
¼ cup hot water
¾ cup cream
150 g Dark Melts, melted
1 tablespoon Baking Cocoa, extra
225 g Dark Melts, melted, extra
2 cups icing sugar
¾ cup milk
3 cups desiccated coconut
How to make
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Beat eggs until frothy, gradually
beat in sugar until thick.
3. Fold in sifted flour, cornflour and
Baking Cocoa, fold in butter and
4. Spoon evenly into greased, lined
28cm x 18cm lamington pan.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Turn out,
cool on wire rack, cut in half
1. Beat together cream and cooled Dark
Melts, until thick. Sandwich cake
layers together with chocolate cream,
cut cake into 16 pieces.
1. Combine remaining ingredients
except coconut, mix well. Coat cake
pieces in icing, coat with coconut,
allow to set
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS