250 g chocolate chip biscuits
125 g melted butter
250 g cream cheese
1 can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed
⅓ cup icing sugar
1 tablespoon gelatine
⅓ cup lemon juice
500 mL cream
250 g NESTLÉ Dark Melts
1 ½ cups frozen berries
How to make
1. Pulse biscuits in a food processor
until finely chopped and pour in
melted butter. Combine together and
press into a 22cm loose bottom pan and
place in fridge while preparing
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add
HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk
and icing sugar and beat until smooth.
2. In a heat proof mug sprinkle
gelatine over lemon juice and
leave and let swell for 5 minutes.
3. Place mug in a pan of simmering
water and stir until gelatine has
dissolved. Cool slightly then beat
into cream cheese mixture with cream.
4. Divide mixture into two bowls.
Melt NESTLÉ Dark Melts and beat into
half of the mixture.
5. Place spoonfuls of chocolate
mixture and plain mixture randomly
over the base. Scatter semi-thawed
berries in amongst mixture. With a
knife swirl the mixtures together to
form a marble effect. Continue until
all mixture is used. Sprinkle a few
extra berries on top to decorate.
6. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS