1 big aubergine
4 spring onions
2 fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
50g fresh green garlic
2 teaspoon ginger-chilli paste
1 teaspoon cumin
salt to taste
1 teaspoon turmeric
2 tablespoon oil
1. Wash the aubergine and put on naked gas flame.
2. When done on all sides, take black skin off the aubergine and mash the insides of the aubergine (similar to mashing potatoes).
3. Heat oil in a pot, add cumin.
4. Add spring onion, fresh green garlic, ginger-chilli paste, salt, turmeric. Allow to do for a few minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and allow to do whilst stirring.
6. Add mashed aubergine and allow to do for some time