I found this on Womenity
1. Avocado maskAvocado is used in numerous beauty treatments and it’s an excellent ingredient for your homemade hair mask. An avocado mask is perfect for dry, dull hair. It helps to make your hair soft, smooth, hydrated and thick. Blend a small, ripe avocado with about ½ cup of milk and one tablespoon of olive oil or almond oil. Apply the mixture to your scalp and rinse off after 15 minutes.
2. Egg maskEgg mask is a refreshing and moisturising hair mask that is quick and easy to make. Just beat an egg yolk with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a cup of milk and a squeeze of lemon juice, apply to your scalp and hair and rinse off with cold water after 15-20 minutes. Eggs are high in protein that helps nourish the roots, potassium that heals damaged hair, vitamin A that helps reduce breakage, and vitamin B12 that promotes the growth of new hair.
3. Yogurt maskIf your hair is suffering from styling product buildup or it’s just dull from pollution, try to use yogurt mask to make it shiny again. Massage ½ cup (or more if you have long hair) of plain yogurt into slightly damp hair, leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. Then shampoo normally and enjoy a beautiful hair. If you don’t have yogurt, you can use sour cream.
4. Banana maskBanana is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, and potassium, which help regulate your scalp’s oil production and keep your scalp healthy. Blend 2 ripe bananas with a tablespoon each of coconut oil, olive oil and honey. Apply to your hair, leave for 5 minutes, and rinse off with warm or cold water. Your hair will look shiny and soft in no time!
5. Coconut oil maskCoconut oil mask is perfect for dry and damaged hair. Take 2 parts of coconut oil and add to one part of olive oil. Apply to your hair and leave it in a shower cap for as long as you want. Then shampoo normally and rinse properly.
6. Strawberry maskIf you have a problem scalp or oily hair, a strawberry hair mask is a must-try mask. The vitamin C in this mask helps regulate your scalp’s pH balance and oil production, making your hair healthier. Mix a handful of strawberries with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply to your hair and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold or warm water to reveal shiny, healthy hair.
7. Oatmeal maskUse oatmeal mask regularly if you have dandruff, itchy scalp, and other scalp problems. The great news is that oatmeal hair mask is quick and easy to make. Just mix a tablespoon of oats with a tablespoon fresh milk and a tablespoon of almond oil or olive oil. Apply to dry hair and leave for about 20-25 minutes before you shampoo.So, ladies, if you are looking for a budget-friendly and quick way to moisturize and revitalize your hair, these homemade hair masks will definitely help you. These hair masks are easy to make and I’m sure you already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen.