1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon. baking powder
¼ teaspoon. salt
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoon. vanilla extract
½ cup milk
glaze of your choice (I used milky bar)
1. Mix flour with salt and baking powder, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl wisk butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add vanilla and eggs. Wisk.
4. Add ½ flour wisk then add milk. Wisk. Add another ½ of flour. Wisk.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of batter into each cake pops holes.
6. Close the top and bake for 5 minutes…
until green light turns ON.
7. Pull them out and let them cool.
8. Dip stick in chocolate and put stick into cake pop.
9. After they are cooled put them in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. (This really helps to glaze cake pops)
To glaze I melted white chocolate in the microwave, glazed each cake pop using spoon and a cake pop stick, then we added some sprinkles.
I placed them all in the fridge until chocolate turned hard.
Culinary Skills By: Fatima Asif Latif