2 jumbo eggs (separated)
½ cup castor sugar
½ cup water
1 cup flour
2 tablespoon cocoa
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
+/- 1 cup fresh cream
Chocolate ganache :
200g chocolate (dairy milk)
150ml fresh cream
boil for three minutes
- Whisk egg whites until stiff
- Beat egg yolks with castor sugar until
light and fluffy.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternatively
with water into above egg mixture.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Pour into greased swiss roll pan and bake
at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile prepare wax wrap sprinkled
with castor sugar and keep a wet clothe aside.
- Remove swiss roll from oven and put onto
- Cut lengthwise into half and roll each half
into a roll with the wax wrap.
- Cover with the wet clothe and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, unroll and spread the
sweetened whipped cream. Reroll the swiss roll.
- Pour chocolate ganache over swiss roll and
- Decorate with fresh cream and cherries.
- Cut each roll into four mini swiss rolls.