Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem
Vanilla sponge cakes with fresh coconut
4 eggs separated
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoon cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup oil
½ cup boiling water
1) Sift dry ingredients together
2) Make a well in the center and add egg yolks
3) Add oil and water to dry ingredients. Mix till no lumps
4) Beat egg whites till stiff and add to flour mix
5) Pour batter into prepared pans and bake @ 180° for 30-35. Depending on your oven and pan used.
1 x 250 fresh cream whipped with 2 tablespoon icing sugar.
Spread on cakes and sprinkle freshly grated coconut.
Decor as desired.