1 X 410 g Guava Halves
1x 410 g CREAM (chill in fridge)
Condensed milk to taste
1x packet strawberry jelly
• Make jelly according to directions, allow to set
• Strain guavas and de-seed
• Once jelly is set, grate with a fine-grater. Grate guavas. Set aside
• In a large bowl beat cream and condensed milk.
• Beat till fairly stiff or frothy
• Gently fold in the grated guava and jelly
• Beat all till stiff,decorate as desired and set in fridge before serving.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
You may use water falooda or ghas,instead of strawberry jelly. Make using elachie or rose syrup,water,sugar and agar powder.