1 pouch ghirardelli triple chocolate brownie mix (or your favorite brownie mix*)
1⁄3 cup water*
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil*
16 oreos, quartered
1 cup marshmallow fluff
½ bag mini marshmallows
4 oreos, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 325⁰ F. Grease 9x9in baking pan with cooking spray (this is very important, these brownies get sticky).
2. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on the box, using the water, vegetable oil, and egg.
3. Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan, then place the quartered oreos in an even layer over the batter.
4. Spoon the marshmallow fluff over the oreo layer, as evenly as possible.
5. Pour the mini-marshmallows in an even layer over the marshmallow fluff.
6. Pour the remaining batter over the marshmallows. Don’t worry if it doesn’t completely cover the marshmallows.
7. Sprinkle the crushed oreos over the top.
8. Bake for 45-50min*. The toothpick test will not work here, since the brownies are so gooey, so just make sure to bake for at least 45min.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool, periodically taking a knife around the rim of the pan to separate the brownies from the edge of the pan. This will make removal easier later on.
10. Cut 16 squares and transfer to plate.
*If you use a different brownie mix, prepare your batter using the ingredients and instructions on the box, and bake for the amount of time indicated for that mix.
INFO / TIPS