Recipe Credit: Ruhana Ebrahim
Picture Credit: @mama_taught_me_well
125g butter,½ cup castor sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla essence,± 1 cup flour,3 tablespoon cocoa powder,50g melted white chocolate.
1. Cream the butter and castor sugar till pale and fluffy, then add the vanilla.
2. Blend in flour and cocoa powder.
3. Form into small balls (or eggs) or form into small thick patties placing 2 tone choc chips on them.
4. Bake at 160 °C for 10-15 minutes.
(Balls/eggs are still soft when they come out of the oven.)
5. Allow them to cool and harden.
Suggestion: Drizzle some melted white chocolate over them in stripes.