Nutella Brownie Mousse
Recipe credit: Ruhana Ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
•1 bottle Nutella
•2 XL eggs
•10 tablespoon self raising flour
•½ cup chopped hazelnuts
•2 egg whites
•pinch cream of tartar
•1 tin ideal milk
•1 slab dairymilk
•1 slab bournville dark choc
1. Beat Nutella, eggs and flour until smooth.
2. Grease a pyrex dish and spoon in. Smoothen evenly.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180 °C for 15-20min. Leave aside to cool.
4. Whip egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
5. In a heavy based pot, melt chocolates in ideal milk until smooth, remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. When cooled, fold in whipped whites. Leave in fridge to chill and set.
7. Dry toast in a pan hazelnuts and cool.
8. Roughly crumble brownie, spoon into desserts cups.
9. Spoon in some chopped nuts.
10. Spoon in some mousse.
11. Repeat layers ending with mousse.
12. Leave in fridge to chill and set.
13. Decorate as desired. Serve chilled.