2 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon butter or ghee (Clarified butter)
1. combine dry ingredients. Rub in butter. Make into a dough with hot milk & water.
2. Make 8 balls out of the dough.
3. Roll each ball out & put ghee (Clarified butter) & flour on each round & stack one top of the other .
4. Roll out & again put ghee (Clarified butter) & flour on top .
5. Fold into a big swiss roll . Cut ½ inch thick
6. Roll out into circles, put filling on one round & put flour paste around the edges & close with the other round.
7. Grill with ghee (Clarified butter) in a non stick pan until golden brown.
Braise 1 onion
1 kg chicken fillet
½ ground cumin
2 teaspoon crushed garlic
chopped dhania (coriander)
make a paste with the following
2 teaspoon cornflour
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon ground coriander
salt to taste
1 teaspoon red chillies
Add to the cooked chicken & allow to simmer on low heat .
Add 2 tablespoon flour and little water to make a paste. use for sticking edges.