Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
18 chicken wings (skin on)1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powderPinch turmeric1 teaspoon chilli powder1 teaspoon ground red chillies½ teaspoon black pepper 1 tablespoon ground garlic1 tablespoon lemon juice2 tablespoon BBQ sauce 2 tablespoon honey2 tablespoon tomato sauce2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1. Mix well all the ingredients to make marinade.
2. Add chicken wings & mix well. Marinate wings over night.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C or heat braai (bbq).
4. Place the marinated wings into a baking dish & put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly & the wings are cooked through, or place on braai (bbq) and grill until done.
5. Baste with remaining marinade when chicken starts to firm, turning sides in between.