Cheeky Honey Bbq Wings
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
18 chicken wings (skin on)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon ground red chillies
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon ground garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon BBQ sauce
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1. Mix well all the ingredients to make marinade.
2. Add chicken wings & mix well. Marinate wings over night.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C or heat braai (bbq).
4. Place the marinated wings into a baking dish & put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly & the wings are cooked through, or place on braai (bbq) and grill until done.
5. Baste with remaining marinade when chicken starts to firm, turning sides in between.