Raspberry Mascarpone Crumpets
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahimPic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:Batter-2 cups cake flour (sifted)1⁄2 cup ordinary sugar2 teaspoon baking powder3 XL eggs200ml milk 30g melted butter
Cream-1 punnet fresh raspberries1 tub lancewood mascarpone cheese80g butter1 cup icing sugar2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. For the batter, beat all ingredients leaving butter for last.
2. Grease a frying pan and pour small amounts of batter on, frying at medium heat.
3. Turn when bubbles break on surface and cook on other side of crumpet. You should get even golden colour on both sides.
4. Beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy. Beat in vanilla and mascarpone.
5. Pipe cream sandwiching crumpets with raspberries inbetween.