1.5 Kg Lamb chops or t-bone
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons steak and chops spice
½ teaspoon meat tenderiser
3 teaspoons lemon pepper
1 and ½ teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons white vinegar
5tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 and ¼ cup Mrs H.S Balls original chutney
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup Heinz tomato sauce
¼ cup Heinz mustard sauce
1. Marinate chops/steakwith meat tenderiser, steak and chops spice,lemon pepper, white pepper and black pepper and 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.Only add salt before cooking as this draws out liquid and can make meat dry.
2. Set oven temperature on 160° Cup and lay out chops/steak in a deep oven tray.Place the chops in oven.
2. Make a sauce by combining the vinegar,honey, Mrs Balls chutney, Tomato sauce , Mustard sauce and 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce . Combine and warm in a sauce bin until sauce thickens slightly.
4. Once the chops are halfway cooked through pour the sauce over and mix well to ensure the meat is evenly coated.
Bake until cooked through,serve and enjoy!
INFO & TIPS
1. Black pepper can be added to taste.
2. No oil is required as lamb chops are generally oily but oil should be added for steak.
3. Freshly ground pepper can be used for black pepper.