Cajun Chicken Farfalle Pasta Salad
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (stripped)
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoon oil
3 tablespoon cajun spice
250g farfalle (bow tie pasta)
Few tablespoon light mayonnaise
Baby plum tomatoes (quartered)
Green pepper (diced)
1. Boil farfalle in salted water for 10minutes. Drain and cool for few minutes.
2. Mix mayo and veggies and toss with pasta.
3. Cook strips in above for 10 minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
4. Heat basting sauce on stove until fragrant, then spoon onto the chicken.
5. Place chicken under oven grill and redden and charr.
6. Place chicken on pasta and serve/ mix in and serve.