Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Topping:60g butter (melted)¼ cup ordinary sugar 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder(Mix cinnamon and sugar together)
Batter-1+ ¾ cups cake flour 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder½ teaspoon salt½ teaspoon nutmeg powder¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder¾ cup ordinary sugar 1 extra large egg ¾ cup milk ⅓ cup oil 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Sift flour and add all other dry ingredients besides sugar.
2. Whisk sugar and egg, beat till smooth, add in oil and mix.
3. Add dry ingredients, without over beating.
4. Spoon batter into lined cupcake pans.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degC for 10-15 minutes or until lighlty golden and skewer comes out clean when inserted.
6. While cupcakes are warm, dip the top of it into melted butter and dip in sugar mixture.