Steamed / Boiled Palmyra Sprouts : 6-8 nos.
Coconut (sliced) : a handful (or more according to your wish)
Palm Sugar : 4-5 tablespoons
Finely chopped Nuts : 3 tablespoons (Cashew, Almond, Walnuts etc.)
Cardamom powder : a pinch
ghee (Clarified butter) : ½ teaspoon
1. Peel the outer skin of the Palm sprouts . Cut them into half vertically to remove the inner portion which is like a stick
2. Peel off the extra fibres and slice them into small pieces
3. Blend the palm sprout slices and coconut in a food processor to get a smoot powdery consistency ( not too smooth like a paste)
4. Add in the blended mixture , palm sugar , finely chopped nuts and cardamom powder in a mixing bowl and mix them well
5. Now apply some ghee (Clarified butter) / Butter in your hands and take a spoonful of mixture and make it into a ball (ladoo)
6. Do the same with remaining mixture
7. Serve with garnished nuts
INFO & TIPS
>> You can use powdered nuts instead of finely chopped one.