Cream of Chicken Soup
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillets
4 cups milk
4 cups water
1 onion, chopped
2 sachets Floyd's Cream of Chicken soup
1 can corn kernels
1 can creamstyle corn
2-4 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1-2 whole green chilli (slit lengthwise)
1. In a soup pot, boil chicken in water with onion until chicken is just done. Remove chicken. Cool and cut in cubes.
2. Add Cream of Chicken Soup sachets to the soup pot, stirring continuously.
3. In 1⁄2 cup milk, dissolve maizena (corn flour) and add to soup pot with remainder milk.
4. Add corns and simmer on medium heat until soup thickens.
5. Add chicken to soup.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste and whole chilli.
7. Leave over low heat to cook for 10 minutes. Serve hot.