Chicken & Mushroom Pies
Rec and pic cred: ruhana ebrahim
1kg chicken fillet (cubed)
2 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon garlic paste
2 teaspoon ground green chillies
2 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
250ml fresh cream
1-2 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
2 trays button mushrooms (sliced)
1. Heat oil in pot, add garlic, chillies, lemon and spices and cook halfway.
2. Add mushrooms and cook till chicken is done.
3. Mix maizena (corn flour) in cream and add to pot.
4. Do not close the pot
5. Allow to heat through and thicken up.
6. Cool completely, then fill pies.
7. Now freezer suitable.
8. Bake at 180degC for +/- 30 minutes.