Exotic Aloo Fry
Pic credit :@naeema_mia
Slit green chillies
Sesame seeds,mustard seeds,curry leaves
1.Slice veggies in seperate dishes and spice ea as u would for aloo fry (I add salt,red chillies,tumeric and dhania (coriander) jeeru (cumin))
1. Heat sum oil in a fryin pan and add sliced potatoes.Fry as you would aloo fry.
2. Empty into an oven proof dish
3. Now do the same wit brinjals and layer over potatoes.
4. Then red and green peppers and this will go over brinjals. (I Saute with little oil and seasoned with lemon pepper)
5. Seperately,add some green masala to a sml tub of plain yoghurt.
6. Drizzle the yoghurt over the peppers.
7. In a sml frying pan,heat some oil and add the following:
Sliced garlic (2-3 cloves)
Slit green chillies (3-4 whole)
Mustard seeds,jeera,sesame seeds.(1 teaspoon each)
Fry until light brown in colour.
Sprinkle over the yoghurt.
Can be made in advance.
When ready to serve,either place in oven on 180 deg for approx 10 minutes.Make sure to cover with foil..Do not leave too long in oven as yoghurt could curdle.To b safe heat in micro.
Garnish with chopped dhania (coriander) and serve