1 cup icing sugar
¾ cup cornflour
½ cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 cups flour (add more if needed)
Red, yellow and green color ( I never had green so used regal purple)
1. Cream butter and sugar well.
2. Add the cornflour, oil and vanilla.
3. Add the flour to make a soft dough
4. Divide into 3 parts and use red, green/purple and yellow to color each part.
5. Pipe with a number 12 nozzle.
6. Decorate with sprinkles.
7. Bake at 140°c for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and sprinkle sugar over.
HAPPY COOKING AND BAKING 💜💜
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
MAAHIR'S RAINBOW BISCUITS
BY COOKING AND BAKING CREATIONS
RECIPE CREDIT : JAMEELA SAYED
PIC CREDIT : @NAEEMA_MIA