Peppersauce Steak Pasta
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 liter milk
2 tablespoon butter
¼ cup flour
Salt and pepper (to taste)
4 Melrose cheese cubes
1 tin creamstyle corn
500g tenderized topside/rump steak (cut into cubes)
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon brown vinegar
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
4 tablespoon Nando's Pepper sauce
2 tablespoon Nando's Peri-Peri sauce
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
500g pasta of choice
1 teaspoon rough salt
2 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients for steak.
2. Cook on medium heat with water as needed until steak is tender.
3. Heat butter, add milk and heat through, then whisk in flour and bring to slight boil. Whisk until thickened.
4. Add melrose cheese and corn and whisk in. Season.
5. Add steak to sauce. Mix in.
6. Boil pasta with salt and oil till al-dente. Drain.
7. Add pasta to sauce and mix in.
8. May serve with additional grated gouda/parmesan cheese.