Apple Beetroot Salad
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
2 green apples (cored, finely sliced)
¼ red cabbage (shredded)
100g Woolworths beetroot spaghetti
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon olive oil
½ reserved apple (juiced)
Cross & Blackwell Trim
2 tablespoon coriander leaves
1. Slice 1 ½ apples, juice remainder.
2. Place beetroot at bottom of dish.
3. Toss apples with dressing 1 in a bowl.
4. Place cabbage over beetroot.
5. Place apples over cabbage.
6. Drizzle over dressing 2. I used a squeezy bottle.
7. Garnish with pomegranate and coriander.
8. Serve immediately.