Creamy Peppersauce Steak
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1kg topside steak (cut into even size pieces)
2 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)/butter
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
1 tablespoon brown vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 tablespoon Nando's Peppersauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
125ml fresh cream
4 tablespoon Nando's Peppersauce
1. Marinate steak in above, except butter.
2. Heat ghee (Clarified butter)/butter. Add steak.
3. Cook on medium heat with water as needed until tender.
4. Heat cream and Peppersauce and bring to boil.
5. Pour over steak and heat together.
I served with ranch dressed corn and garlic baby potatoes.