Rec cred: Hajera Ebrahim (mum)
Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim,
125g Soumph (Fennel) (fennel seeds)
¼ teaspoon salt
100g badaam (almonds- roasted and chopped)
50g coconut threads
100g romantic sweets (musk scented pink cashous- cut in halves)
100g green & red Soumph (Fennel) sweets
200g pink white yellow Soumph (Fennel) sweets
100g dhana dhal
1. Dry roast almonds and chop.
2. Dry roast fennel seeds for 10 minutues with salt and a sprinkling of water. Do not let brown.
3. Turn the heat off of oven and place coconut threads in to crisp. Do not brown.
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Store in airtight container.
Note: may add sliced supari and betel leaves too if you wish.