1 chicken (cut in pcs)
½ tablespoon Red ginger garlic masala
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 teaspoon rough red chillies
2 tablespoon ghee (Clarified butter)
1 1⁄2 Red peppers
1 tub Lancewood sour cream
40g sachet tomato paste
Few saffron strands
Few drops saffron essence
1⁄2 red pepper julienned (stir fried)
1. Heat ghee (Clarified butter) in a pot on medium heat.
2. Add chicken and above. Cook chicken till just done.
3. Liquidize sauce ingredients.
4. Add sauce and simmer for 5min.
5. Saute remainder pepper. Garnish chicken and serve.
I served with roti and sour cream potatoes.
INFO / TIPS
Note: didn't garnish with julienned red pepper because sour cream potatoes had julienned pepper garnish