Interior Decorator turned Foodie!
Food Author of Oh My Cupcakes!
Mum and wife.
(Another 2 books on the way Insha Allah!)...
Masala Fried Box Hake
Rec and Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
1 box hake medallions
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon red ginger garlic masala
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 tablespoon oil
(Optional- finely chopped dhania (coriander))
1. Defrost hake and pat dry.
2. Make a paste with above Ingredients.
3. Rub onto fish on both sides.
4. Heat a pan with shallow oil on medium heat.
5. Fry fish on both sides till done.
Serve with roti and chips, or mugni dhal, or green mugh etc.