Food Author of "Oh My Cupcakes!"
Mum and wife.
(Another 2 books...
Masala Fried Box Hake
Rec and Pic cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
1 box hake medallions
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon red ginger garlic masala
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 tablespoon oil
(Optional- finely chopped dhania (coriander))
1. Defrost hake and pat dry.
2. Make a paste with above Ingredients.
3. Rub onto fish on both sides.
4. Heat a pan with shallow oil on medium heat.
5. Fry fish on both sides till done.
Serve with roti and chips, or mugni dhal, or green mugh etc.
Recipe ideas and culinary inspiration to your inbox daily